Reviews (91)Utah is amazing! I look forward to seeing where he takes this! Fast shipping! Great seller! Well packaged! Thank you! Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you! Great Breaks, Great times, always fun Super fast shipping, fun show, love the cards I got! I'll be back for more great deals Thank U! Great Breaks, high vibes! 5 ⭐️- I’d give more but that might break whatnot. Utah is the man of the people, love his breaks, his personality, and his fast shipping! Would buy from again nice guy good prices!!! Fast secure shipping! Great streamer! Thank you! 🫶🫎 Great break! Wonderful helpful streamer! Fast shipping! Beautiful cards! Thank you! Wonderful streamer! Great break! Fast shipping!! Thank you! Great break! Fast shipping!! Wonderful streamer! Thank you! thank you brother, always a fast shipper. Fantastic as always! Affordable and great products! Missed the stream but caught the replay! Thanks again Brandonio!! Quick shipping thank you!! Fastest shipping in the west
Awesome seller! A credit to Whatnot! Great show! Pulled a pretty big card! Super fast shipping! Stop in and say LET’S GO O’s!!! 🫶🫎 Great stream. Fast shipping!! 🫶🫎 Excellent human being, fast and secure shipping! Great show!! Fast shipping!! Thank you!! Are the Red Sox even trying this year?! 🫶🫎