Reviews (1,027)Always receive clothes in wonderful condition, and they smell good too 😊 A++! Great deals and products! Highly recommend this seller. Awesome hat thank you for the giveaway!!
Okay condition compared to other pre-love sellers. Absolutely loved watching this show and getting to pick so many beautiful comfy items. I cannot even tell you how good the clothing smelled when I opened it my husband even wanted to know what kind of laundry detergent she uses. 10/10 recommend and shall be shopping with her again! Thank you again for all my beautiful pieces Great seller and merch choice. Love their shows! Great deals! Thank you for my order!! Very Satisfied Nice Quality 👍 Great price for a really great pair of jeans! I really like the seller she took time out to respond to a question I had and fixed the problem can't get no better than that if I could give her more than five stars I would definitely do that. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ awesome seller and awesome people overall. definitely recommend shopping here Couldn't be happier! Super fast shipping, exactly what I ordered and better condition than expected. I'll definitely be back for more. Thanks!! Ty for the free giveaway! Such a cute little toy!