Reviews (59)sending lots of love to you. love my elephant pair. Thank you so much as always enjoy the shows. my package was amazing thank you for the beautiful extras as well delightful seller. will purchase again. Everything arrived perfect! Thank you so much for the extra. Such a sweet lady. love love love omg with this delivery I actually cried everything is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for to the t amazing seller she always has great stuff and her good vibes are contagious! everything arrived packed well and fast shipping. I will purchase again. love everything i recieved. the extras were amazing. thank you so much vada you are such a beautiful soul Vada is such a great person!!! 🫶🏻 She has great items and she is very knowledgeable in this realm you are an incredible woman! that you so much for the light you bring 💕 Vadou is such an amazing person & she’s so thoughtful, I love her shows so much!! 😁 The packaging is good, It comes in quick, the pieces are amazing!! 🤩
Thank you so much! I can’t wait to put them on my crystal shelf!! 😊
beautiful piece. amazing seller. will purchase again! I know you can read this so hugs girl Thank you for the giveaway ! You're an amazing soul ! 💕 amazing pieces for here very fast everyone should order from her I love Vadou so so much. I genuinely almost cried opening my package!! 💞This is a shop I absolutely cannot stay away from!! Not only is she the sweetest, funniest, person, she is an amazing seller!!!
Fast shipping, fast service, and great packaging so cute!!! She also sages and cleanses every piece!! 😁
Thank you so so much for my purchase and for letting me be apart of your group!! 🙌🏻💕💕 Excellent shopping experience! This seller is truly amazing! Great items, awesome people skills, packaging, and super fast shipping! I’m honored to call myself a customer. 🙂 10 ⭐️’s!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Great seller! Amazing products with spectacular pricing!!! Shipping and packaging is the best! Highly recommend to watch a show and buy you won’t be disappointed!!! You’re such a beautiful soul. Thank you ❤️💎 Fantastic seller. Beautiful inventory. Heart of gold. will definitely purchase from her again!