Reviews (225)Sweet seller ! And she included a couple cute extra surprises in my order! Highly recommend her !
Shipped super fast and came as shown with a kind handwritten note and some extra goodies. Thank you! :) Tysm for all the amazing stuff Thank you so much for the needoh GIVVY, my daughter loved it❤️ Great seller! Everything is always perfect and I really enjoy the show. Thank you so much! Item received as described with a sweet unexpected treat. Thank you! Sweet seller and fun games Great items and packaging. one of my faves. thanks so much What a sweet host and an awesome giveaway. Loved your hand written note too. Grateful. 💛 Loved your note, freebie and candy!! 😆 ❤️ Thank you for the cute giveaway. I love your show. Great and fast shipping. Thank you so much for the dumpling! Great packaging, fast shipping & an amazing kind seller! :-) Thank you so much for the sherbert! We got a mint! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!🫶 SUCH AN HONEST, SWEET, GENUINE SELLER⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tysm for the dumpling! I absolutely enjoy it :) Such great deals and she’s so kind!!! Ordered from Canada and didn’t take too long to arrive!! I love all my items so much, thank you!! 😊