Reviews (167)Love the true color and the quick shipping.. Love it. Fast and wonderful shipment The shipping was very fast, the packaging was very well wrapped, and the description of the item was 100%. I love the curtains. she also put a little note in my packaging which was very thoughtful. I would definitely purchase from her again.❤️ Excellent seller very fast shipping and amazing thoughtful service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Omg I love it so much thank you thank you 🙏 Its even better in person thank you so much I appreciate it Great products packaged well! Great packing and quick shipping. Would highly recommend. Thank you for the extra gift 🎁🥰 Seller is great. Delivery was quick. Thank you for the quick service. Thanks for the super quick delivery and good packaging.Thank you for shopping with me! 🥰 This was my last one I finished my set. I was so excited thank you so much for finishing my set.Yay!! Congratulations on finding the last one you needed 🎉 Beautiful pin and great price! Sent quickly and with a personal note and treat too! Highly recommend this seller!💕Thank you so much 💕 I’m so happy you loved your pin and the little extras! Your support truly means a lot to me—hope to see you back in the vault soon ✨ Very fast shipping! And well packaged! Thank you so much!Thank you so much 🤍 I’m so glad everything arrived safely and quickly! I truly appreciate your support—it means a lot to me 🌟 This was a great experience, purchase and shipping! I have been looking for the safety pin collection and the price is greatThank you so much 💫 I’m so happy you found a piece for your collection you were looking for and loved the experience! I truly appreciate your support 🌷 I love cornhole and it will look great, on my work desk. Definitely will have some fun on my breaks, playing the game.Thank you so much 🎯 I love that it’s getting a spot on your desk—hope it makes your breaks even more fun! I really appreciate your support 🙌 Fast shipper and great packaging..beautiful pin.Thank you so much 🌼 I’m so glad you loved the pin and packaging! I truly appreciate your support 💖 Absolutely love this pin. Thank you so much 🐻 I’m so happy you love the pin! ✨ Beautiful bag!!!Thank you so much 👜 I’m so glad you love the bag—such a great piece! 💖 Great Lilo pin! Glad to add to my collection 🌺Thank you so much 🌺 I’m so happy you loved the Lilo pin—such a fun addition to your collection! I LOVE this bag! I have been using it all holiday season and will be again next year.Thank you so much 🎄 I’m so happy you loved your bag and got so much use out of it! That makes me so happy to hear 😁