Reviews (424)My new furry kitty bank is now next to my furry skunk bank!! I love her!! Thank you so much!!! Always LOVE getting my packages from Val. My favorite mini seller on WhatNot Absolutely love my purchases! It’s always a surprise with Val! Never fails I see something I want! Thank you!💕 Love this seller. Always has the best minis. Ty for the Givvy. She always has such fun shows ! Be sure to chk them out !! ❤️❤️ Awesome seller! Fun shows! Amazing items! 😍 Definitely, follow & bookmark ALL her shows! THANKS!!! 🦇👻💜 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love Val!!! One of my favorite sellers!!! Items arrived as shown & described. Packed with care. THANKS!!! 🦇👻💜 I love my minis, these were very cute! Val has such a nice show! Thank you! I absolutely love all my items!!! thank you so much!!!! great show!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Received my items today so safely packed. They are so sweet! Especially the mini sewing case! Thank you! One of my favorite WN people right here! Check her shows out for fun variety! I loved the minis I received today. It's always so nice you put in additional little things for us too! Thank you!Yay!!! You’re welcome!! 💜💜 Thank you so sweet!So glad you like!! Thank you!! 💜💜 Never fails I find something I want in every show! A favorite seller with a great personality to match!You are awesome!!! Your shows are always amazing too!! 💜💜💜 AWESOME SELLER!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ FUN SHOW!!! Items came as shown & described. Packed with care. THANKS!!! 🦇👻💜 tysm for all my treasures. Great selection. fast delivery. ty 😊 Yay!!! Super glad you love them!! Thank you! 💜💜 Always love everything from
This seller. She is an amazing wonderful person and I adore everything I get from her and any time I get to spend with her ! ❤️❤️❤️You are more amazing!! Thank you so much I appreciate you greatly!! 💜💜 Thank you! You are very welcome!! 💜💜 Love this wonderfully sweet seller. I love being in her shows and she always supports me as well. So thankful for her. She also has so many things I want !!! Love her !!❤️❤️ Love my minis! I turned the hello kitty card into a magnet for my bestie!Yay!!! That’s awesome!! 💜💜 Another great purchase! There are a handful of sellers on this app who I return to the most and Val is at the top! Her lives are always a blast, she is sincere, and kind, and has the best deals! If y'all are reading these before purchasing, go! Look no further and buy from this awesome chic! Your words are beyond kind. I appreciate you very much! Thank you!!! 💜💜💜 Val is a fun seller with lots of unique items! I always have a great time in her shows! Yay!!! Always happy to see you friend!!! 💜💜💜