Reviews (2,054)Amazing seller, great deals and fire inventory! ♥️ such a kind seller, thank you so much! ✨ great deals! fast shipping!!! These Nike pieces are absolutely amazing!! I am so excited to wear every single piece! I have the Air Jordan flight Jean jacket on now. 😍 very happy with my items, especially for the price, even though one pair of my joggers were missing the string! I will continue to buy, and shipping is very fast Love love shopping with her! Val is a marvelous seller so enthusiastic and entertaining. She has fire 🔥 unique merchandise at a deal. Love my purchases, thank you friend ❣️ 🥰🥰🥰🫶🫶🫶 Everything is perfect like always. Love the Nike sweatshirts Amazing stuff love the show every time One of my favorites, Val is top tier! Quality product and fun to watch!!! Love! Can’t wait for fall to wear my new tops. Thanks The most BEAUTIFUL define jacket ever! Thank you! Hands down one the best sellers on whatnot. Has the best inventory and kindest heart. If you have never been in her show, you are missing out 🙂 As always everything was perfect!!