Reviews (2,711)Love everything so much!! Thank you so much! I loved your show as well, you did great! i got so many great basics and true y2k and vintage, and the seller is so sweet! Love my purchase, thank you 😊 In awesome condition, packaged nice and neatly. Will definitely repurchase from this seller!!! Came super quickly and love the pink packaging ! Great price and fast shipping! Can’t wait to wear it for Halloween 👻 I stole the Miley pumpkin meme from this seller and loved the show😭 Came in great condition, loved how they packaged it and will be buying from again!! Ty so much!! Clean, great condition, and fast shipping! A lot of the clothes i received were a lot more worn than described. The green shirt is nice but I didn’t like the mistake of saying the shorts were a size small ended up being a size 9 i said they were a size 9 after??? why wouldn’t you request a refund if u knew they weren’t your size that’s unfair of you :( Love my tank and the giveaway bag was so cool! Thank you! 😊 Very fast shipping! Love my item. Thank you :) I cant express how much i loved these pieces, especially the skirt and the paisley top, these were dream pieces and you helped me get them, so thank you!! 🥹🫶🏼🩵omg 🥹🥹🥹 this is what i love to see im so happy u love ur pieces 🩷🩷 The top is gorgeous and shipped quickly! Thank you! Thank you so much!! The dress is so perfect, I’m wearing it to my senior photos🩷🩷 Love all the items thank you Beautiful shirt!! I’m so happy