Reviews (78)Very fast shipping thank you so much ! I really love all my boo basket items and the fun packaging , thank you i love this costume sm, best shows tysm! Packaging was immaculate, beautifully detailed even all the little goodies inside were in theme just simply amazing! I enjoyed opening my order from this seller and even the buyers givey was thoughtfully made can't wait to wear my items! Thank you so much! ☺️ 🦇🧚🏼♀️🎃 OH MY GODDD JUST TOO GOOD THANK YOUUU <333 just as described , came with stickers <3 thank you so much can’t wait to wear it !!! fast shipping too <333 I loved everything amazing quality. Fantastic shipping overall would buy from again My man loves it and so do I! amazing pieces and fast shipping. packaged nicely with some goodies! Will be back for more! lovee the choker its so cute!! thank you so much! 🖤 top tier packaging and goodies! xo I love my spider bear and chocker beyond words! Fast shipping my choker is absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to start wearing it! arrived fast and is in perfect condition Loved these items!! Even your packaging was fun 🦇 🕷️ when I tell you she is the BEST seller on whatnot I mean it. not only are her pieces BREATHTAKING, HIGH QUALITY, and did i say STUNNING?? her prices are sooooo reasonable for what she has. and even though I haggled her for a bundle SHE SENT ME A HANDMADE CHOKER IM OBSESSED ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the cute stickers 🖤✨ Super cute skirt and fast shipping!! Such a cute givey , thankyou! love them so much they are so cute and loved the stickers fast shipping cant wait to see what more you have in store for your next shows Super cute packaging and stickers love it thank you!