Reviews (6,854)awesome people to do business with and good prices Fasted delivery as usual! Van has a great show! The knife is exactly what I wanted and shipping was super fast! Thank you! 1st class seller and awesome shows Great seller fast shipping! Highly recommend his shows! Great Show Great Seller Great Givey Thank You!!! Fastest shipping on Whatnot! Three Days to CA! Such good packing and getting a little Jesus is a blessing. Thank you Van! Best show on Whatnot! flFastest shipping as well!Thank you As described I’m happy fast shipping Super cool guy offering above grade options at fair prices. Couldn’t be happier with the purchases from a really great seller and a solid dude on this platform. Fair deals and generous to the people who sponsor. I appreciate you Van man! Thanks for the sweet knife! Always a great time in Vans show! 💯 Best Show! Great guy! Thank you Amazing show and products are always top notch. Always a 5* experience with the Van Fam!