Reviews (617)I Love everything. I have NEVER been disappointed. One word to describe everything WOW. I look forward to more games and more awsome pieces. Thanks so much!No problem at all friend and thank you! 😊 so pretty! and the light up stand is perfect for it!So glad that you love it friend!! So glad she went where she was wanted! Thanks so much for the support I love my items! Ana & Valerie have the best quality items and fun games!🧡🩷🧡Thanks so much Minnie!! We adore you! Please come back and play again! 🩷 another 5star box of gorgeousness. thk u Thanks love for all the kind reviews!!! 🩷🩷 Absolutely love everything!! My girls are very excited about the goodies for their treasure box. Thank you! You’re so very welcome, friend! I’m so glad your girls loved her sparklies! Please come back and see us again soon 🩷🩷🩷🩷 WOW again. Fun fun game worth every penny. I have NEVER been disappointed. thk u for taking the time to make sure everything arrived safely. Thanks so much my lovely friend! We appreciate you so very much! It’s always a joy to see you come in the show! 🩷 thanks for always leaving us such kind and awesome reviews too! Love everything!! The stand is even more amazing in person!! Thank youI’m so glad to hear that Laura!!! It’s always a pleasure to see u!!! We will see u very soon!! fast shipping great packaging highly recommend Thanks so much my new friend! We really appreciate your business! Thanks so much for playing! Thank you so much for my dragon wings!! You’re so welcome! Thanks so much for choosing us!! Please come back and see us again soon! absolutely love everything 💜💜🧙♀️🧙♀️Yay! That’s makes me so happy to hear! I’m so glad you love all your sparklies! Please come back and see us some time, my new friend! arrived in great condition and in timely manner. :) Thanks so much for the review friend! Please come back and see us again! 🩷 WOW. everything is better in person. love playing the game dangerously addicting. everything packaged to prevent damage. thk u. 😃 Hehe. Yessss games are so addicting! Thanks for playing anyway! Haha! We appreciate you so much! 🩷 in loveeee with my dragon mouth lamp as well as the bat light/sphere. thank you so much 💕So glad you loved your items!!! Please come back and see us again friend!! 🩷 always the best crystals! live every piece I've ever wonder. and the show! OMG my favorite show to watch. when the 2 of them are together, it's a blastThanks Derek!! We appreciate you guys so much! Best Mod ever!! 🩷🩷🤩 Love it all!!!Thanks so much for your support friend!!! 🩷🩷 🖤🖤🖤 love the crystalsThanks Ryan! You’re so awesome! Please come and see us again!!! so happy with everything. thk u for wrapping everything to keep my babies safe. smile 😊 So glad everything shipped okay and the babies arrived safely! Thanks so very much for your support friend! 🩷 Amazing! Thank you very muchYou’re so very welcome! Thanks for your support Laura! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 love love love it! Thank you so much!Thank you so very much for your kind feedback! Please come back and see us?!🩷 Great pieces! I enjoyed the game! Thanks for the feedback Melanie! So glad you liked the game! We run them at least twice a week! Please come back and see us again! 🩷🩷🤩 everything is absolutely amazing and awesome seller Thanks so much, Sheila! So glad you liked your pieces! Please come back and see us 🩷 I’m so IN LOVE with everything that I purchased and won! Vanev is the absolute best! And the shows are so fun!!!! Thanks so much Tammy! We just adore you! Tysvm for the review! -Valerie