Reviews (305)As always, seller's package arrives right on time, beautifully wrapped and great value. Thank you! New in the family, just got my package. Super quick. OMG beautifully prepared with Halloween theme. Products are awesome, gifts are great and a personalized handwritten note. What a welcoming!!! Thank you thank you. Very happy. Call me the Amazon of WhatNot 😂 9.8/10 times you’ll get a handwritten note. That .2 is for the days I has the dumbz and forgot. I’m so happy you loved your items! 🩷🩷 love… Love… LOve… LOVe… LOVEEEEEEE EVERYTHING! Best beauty seller! Stickers could not have fit us better!! Love this seller, she is the best on shipping and quality of products and price! Love the shop! The perfume smells amazing! I really can’t stress how FANTASTIC this show is!!! I love all my purchases and my extras!! The givvys are the BEST!!! The only place I buy beauty products from on WhatNot!!!! She is the best!!!! Thanks so much!!!! 💗💗💗 OH MY GOSH!!!!! I just got to open my gift wrapped purchases and 10/10! I bought all your new drops, I bought for my daughter and I’m having a hard time parting!!! Thank you you are hands down best seller!!!! Getting a package from Tactical is like Christmas! Super fast delivery, wonderful products and so beautifully wrapped. My favorite seller on Whatsnot! Awesome sticker quality and great show. Glad I could contribute towards your total sales goal. Great new seller! Highly recommended. BEST BEAUTY SELLER ON THIS APP!!! LOVE ALL THE PRODUCTS TACTICALSLOTH CARRIES!!! Always a pleasure ordering from this seller :)
Highly recommended seller. OH MY GOODNESSSSSS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BEEKMAN I BOUGHT FROM TO! ONE OF MY BEST PURCHASES YET! Great seller highly recommend to go check her out 😁 As always my package arrived as a present, fast shipping and great products!!!!! Love tacticalsloth!!!!