Reviews (92)Everything is amazing as always! The stickers are soooo cute! I will continue to be a returning customer! She started my JA addiction and keeps feeding it lol 😂💞 Excellent piece — high quality at a great price! Thanks, Vanessa 💙 Great packaging and I’ve been wanting this piece for so long! Super fast shipping and great condition! Very happy with my bracelet! Thank you. Received very fast! 😁 Love it u the best very happy thank you Order was perfect and shipping was fast! Thank you 😊 Thank youu fast shipping as well Love loved it thank you so much u the best ❤️ Added another charm from this awesome seller Fast shipping and amazing quality!! i absolutely love it, it’s in such an amazing condition! 💕 great seller! she always has great james avery items. very fast and secure shipping. love buying from her Awesome James Avery! Love all three! It’s beautiful, can’t wait to add it to my bracelet. Great bargain, and fast shipping! Thanks for being an awesome seller ❤️ Thank you so much. it's a perfect match for the half I have. I greatly appreciate it. Beautiful charms fast shipping I love everything…🫶♥️🩷 Beautiful bracelet I’m in love with it tysm 🫶 Shipped fast. Was in great quality
Love my charm! Super fast delivery! received quickly, exactly as shown! thank you!! Awesome seller with great options to choose from. Fast shipping, I highly recommend!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Loved my purchase. It was better than I expected! Would definitely buy from her again.