Reviews (654)Shipped fast and had zero issues Wish the packs were all Nihl zero cause those elf baby packs are not tcg but I took a chance I was a lil bummed with elf packs That's the name of the game brotha ! ‼️Total rip off ‼️don’t buy from this person he scams people into thinking you’ll buy and win etb box’s and upcs and cancels orders and blocks you he blocked my husband after he won charizard upc box we have proof message me Amazing stream . Fast shipping , recieved in less then a week. W stream all around 🤩 Cards look fantastic, shipped nicely and quickly! Thank you! Great card... Great show.... Great shipping super fast Received as described. Excellent communication and everything was protected in shipping. Thank you got my package already appreciate it💯 Thank you very much for my packages Amazing! Thank you!Pleasure, thank you as well 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Got my package thank you very much 💯💯You're welcome enjoy 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 🌟 Yessir preciate ya ✅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Cards are in horrible condition when shown on screen they looked very clean behind a penny sleeve and top loader but once I got them in the mail it was a complete different cards were heavily playedNot every card is gonna be NM bro especially the mid-vintage look at the cards before you buy Thank you so much ry! All my cards came in packaged perfectly! Thank you for taking the time to make sure the cards were packaged well! Great place to spend money on whatnot.It's a pleasure! Thanks for the great review Syd 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟✅ Cards did not arriveNot my fault, I shipped your order. Worthless review When they say BANGERS they mean bangers! Definitely an awesome seller!
Great service and fast shippingThank you!! I strive to provide the best service ✅✅🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Cards not worth what I paid Well then you shouldn't have paid for them? Not sure what to say. Dosent deserve a review though. Clown lmao Received cards today, they look great! Packaging is A+! Will definitely be purchasing again! The Japanese bubble mew is beautiful! Thank you so much! Enjoy the free bubble mew givy! Exactly as purchased. Quick ship packaged perfectly! Thank you rj! Hope to see you again soon Thanks the card has arrived safe. Thank you Adam, enjoy the cards. Hope to see you again