Reviews (977)Spectacular as usual 1000/10 Awesome seller! With awesome shoes!!! Thank you Great quality I absolutely love them. Beautiful shoes ! 👞 received so fast! Thank you 🙏 very beautiful...fast shipping as always Love my shoes! Seller has great prices, & always has the fastest shipping! 🙂❤️ Excellent shoes! so cute! Love my shoes!! 🩷 Thank you for taking the time to locate my size—I know it’s a tricky one! 😂 I appreciate you going the extra mile for me. I’ll definitely be back! 🫶🏼 20 out of 10! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I highly recommend shopping with her! 20 out of 10! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I highly recommend shopping with her! She is such a sweet, genuine person, and every item I’ve purchased has been exactly as described no surprises at all. Order arrived safe and sound! Shipping was so fast! Thank you for these wonderful items! Tried them on and they fit perfectly! First time catching this seller’s show, decided to make a purchase on some awesome neutralizer boots. I just received my order and they fit perfectly and look amazing! Thank you for your help during the show and for quickly shipping out!!! Always pleased with my purchase! Thank you!😃❤️