Reviews (2,741)Amazing show and crazy WINS fast and well packed. thanks again! you are awesome 👌 👏 👍 Looks really cool. Hope to win more on another giveaway sometime again. I love it. Great purchase! Shipped with care and received quickly! awesome slab 😍 thank you so much Thank you for the very well packaged graded slab givvys!!!🫶🏻💥😊 Can’t complain about FREE Awesome!! Highly recommended Great seller. Fun random wheel game. Will splurge here and there. Best shipping I ever seen lol guess it’s the $18 Chinese pack haha thanks Great stream! Items arrived quickly and were well packaged. Thank you! Tysm!!! Yall do so much for all of us, we all love u guys for that💯💯💯 I thought the auctions where for a drawing for the graded cards in the back of the live stream. but I got some graded cards but mostly booster packs. another thing I didnt know Japanese booster pack only have 5 cards in them instead of 10 like the US packs do. I was trying to get into pokemon cards again but I dont think it's for me after what I spent and what I got. thank you very very much I really appreciate you Thank you for the free slab……can’t wait for your next show!!!!!