Reviews (58)Excellent Seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you Thank you for your review on the free stuff you and your 1967_guy account got. I am terribly sorry you wasted your time and multiple accounts to get free stuff. I'll be sure to flag your accounts next time John is an amazing streamer with top-notch merchandise! thank you for the giveaway. A+ service fast shipping thanks again brother Great seller, fast and secure shipping, beautiful coin, very satisfied, thanks so much! Excellent seller with pristine items!
Even though I didnt win the hunt, the consolation prize of silver dimes meant I still came away with something worthwhile. even threw in a few mercury and barber dimes. Fun show and will play again next time 😊 If I could give 10 stars I would, great deals and awesome vibes! I highly recommend this seller!! Great first show! Has a ton of desirable gold and silver! Packaged nicely! absolutely amazing show even better seller very honest and genuine!!!! fast shipping..