Reviews (179)outstanding gentleman..recommend sight Great seller! Purchase with confidence!!! Wrong pop was received and was ghosted by seller after they confirmed which pop i was supposed to receive. Excellent seller. The items are perfect and as described.
The auctions are fun and informative.
Items are packed perfect and arrived fast
Thank you Thank you so much! Perfect additions! Love the lollipops! Great touch! Packaged perfect! totally forgot to review but super nice, fast & easy transaction!😇 def recommend!
great pop thank you very much Very well packed. Thank you so much. Awesome deals! excellent service and packaging thanks I got a steal on a new pop and he threw in a protector for free. That’s fucking awesome Thank you for the extra little goodies! That made my day!! Been looking for this pop for a while. Excellent seller!! Was very responsive to my questions!! Will be back!! I got order fast and in perfect condition. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Packaging was amazing!! The Funkos had pop protectors and bubble wrap. Also came with a Dino sticker and a lollipop. I will be buying from them again!! Everything came carefully wrapped and in perfect condition, really sweet people as well, thank you! >w< shipped neatly in bubble wrap, gave me a few dino stickers and also a few lollipops. Quick shipping and packaged very well. Will buy from this seller again! Very happy with my order! Thank you! Clean pops in protectors. Good prices! Great packaging and timing. Pop looks good!