Reviews (1,088)Didn’t send my cards first time, second time they ghosted me when they said they’d send me shipping info and make things right. Still never received my card Sent wrong item, then never received tracking info when tried to get the correct item shipped. Still haven’t received my card after a month. Could’ve never been sent all together or lost in shipping even though I never received tracking number. Kind employees though but just hesitant now about future orders
Great breaker, fast shipping, well packaged cards A+++ givey wins , but wins nine the less , packaged proper and received quickly ! would deffs buy from them for sure Thanks for the pack! Everything was great. Awesome to deal with. Card is beautiful. Shipping was great. Thank you! Great streams, fair pricing. Highly recommended, thanks guys. Cj always brings the heat!! Must check vaulted out for great breaks!! I am really pleased with the product. I enjoy being in the live. Thank you very much. Hit the BIGGEST card of my life, received it in less than 3 days!! Perfect shipping and 1000% trustworthy! Don’t miss Vaulteds Breaks! Everything is awesome as always. Thank you. I’d avoid if in us skunked which I’m fine with how the game goes but still had to pay import fees on nothing the least the seller could do is help tried messaging before it shipped and got no response. I’d avoid this one Well packaged, fast shipping, A+++ breaker