Reviews (452)Received package quickly box was well packed good communication from seller definitely will be ordering from seller again Very helpful and fast shipping. Will buy from them again. exactly what I expected definitely gonna keep for my personal collection hopefully it grades at least 8 I'll be happy Great cards super fast shipping five stars high energy knows his stuff. willing to work with customers definitely has a new full time buyer in me Thank you brother for the amazing cards as always I would recommend to everyone he is a wonderful guy family man has awesome cards to offer every stream follow him and bookmark his future shows god bless you all and have an amazing week!!!! Was happy with my purchase and very satisfied with the shipping. Amazing channel thank you
My bad luck isn’t your fault! 5 stars! Amazing items, fast delivery 🫶 Shipped fast and secure. Thanks! Thank you for the bundles Had no idea that I hit a prismatic ETB on one of your auctions for very cheap, 17$ to be exact! Shipping was also very fast on your end but delayed by the PO but no worries at all! Thanks again! Highly reliable!
The best and the most honest Pokémon sellers on Whatnot ! Fast Shipping and always excited to rip open a package. Perfect !!! Definitely worth it got some cool pulls too !