Reviews (79)Amazing Gemstones! Very friendly seller! She is awesome but bald 😞Thank you so much, Puffer! I AM NOT BALD 🤣 Beautiful necklace with fast shipping! Awesome seller, definitely underappreciated in my opinion and I wish that more people would support Vchasko!!!!!Thank you so much, Puffer! Great seller! my order shipped and arrived quickly and safely packaged. All the gems I ordered looked amazing!!Thank you so much, Sabre! Amazing Rubies! Thank you!Thank you so much, Puffer! I love my rubies!! Great price, fast shipping! I love that the descriptions were included on the individual packaging. Will be back :) Thank you so much, Gilley! I love it thank you 😊 Thank you so much, Tonya! Beautiful Rubies! Very nice quality! Fast shipping and well packaged! I will be back for some more!Thank you so much, Puffer! Gorgeous pearls exactly what I needed. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be buying again Beautiful buys I will be back gor more. Thank you so much, Karrie! Amazing all around!Thank you so much, Noble! Great deals!!! nice stones!!! order arrived fast. very happy with my purchase thank you! Thank you so much, Carla! Awesome seller!! Will buy again stunning color and clarity Thank you so much, Stoned! Wonderful seller and great gems!Thank you so much, Susie! Beautiful, thanks again!! Great deal, fast shipping and a fun auction. Great product and fast shipping!Thank you so much, Susie! all the gems were as seen. Great value and clarity. Thank you so much, Queen! the stones are amazing. they are clear and will be a perfect for what I need.Thank you so much, Stoned! Thanks for the great order! Everything was packaged so nicely and is so beautiful. Super fast shipping! Gorgeous gemstones! Thank you so much for the secure packaging and lightning fast shipping!Thank you so much, Misty! Awesome Seller! Will Purchase again.