Reviews (356)Great items and great prices nice guy Beautiful ring and great customer service Great items, Great Seller Thank you so much for your constant support it's much appreciated. Great Seller Thank you so much for your constant support it's much appreciated. Love this seller Thank you so much for your constant support it's much appreciated. One of my first customers here on whatnot who's always had my back !! Every item is gorgeous! Packed perfectly and arrived quickly. Thank you for the giveaway too. Love Love 💕 Thank you so much for your constant support it's much appreciated. I'm so happy you found some treasures to cherish. love my earrings. tysmI'm so happy to hear that !! I appreciate you !! Nice items I'm so happy to hear your enjoying the Jewlery you acquired. I always try my best to bring great items to market. received the items there great.tysm Friendly host, fast shipping, extra care in packaging and great deals!
I try my best to provide high quality service from setting up for shows to shipping items out to make sure you the buyer is happy !! qell packaged, loved the shell pendants & moon. Thank you for a great transaction 😁 I love every single pendant I purchased, thank you so much! I definitely will be back to shop with this seller again. Love my pendants!!! Thank youI'm so happy your enjoying your items !! That show was definitely one of my favorites !! Best Regards, Scott As shown. Very pretty. Quick shipping. I'm happy to hear your enjoying the Jewlery!! Best Regards , Scott awesome 😎 jewelry and fast shipping 🦋I'm so happy to hear you loved the Jewlery !! DON'T FORGET TO BOOKMARK OUR FUTURE SHOWS !! Best Regards , Scott Thank you for the wonderful pieces love em 💕💕So happy to hear that !! hope to see you at the next Auction we're there's going to be all natural gemstone pieces , art glass and more !!! awesome thank you 🙏😁🙂 love everything 🤩I'm so happy to hear that and appreciate your business !! Don't forget to bookmark my upcoming shows !! Best Regards , Scott Thank you so much! Items were exactly as described and arrived well packaged and on time!Thank You so much for joining the Auction all of your support is much appreciated. Stay Tuned for more surprises !! Best Regards , Scott I love everything I got. Very nice. Packed very well. Will definitely purchase again !I'm happy to hear your enjoying your jewelry and I love receiving feedback like this as it motivates me to do better every time. Thank You again for everything and hope to see you in future auctions. Best Regards , Scott