Reviews (982)Jess always has such beautiful pieces and my gorgeous house dress did not disappoint! Will def be shopping again! Love it all. Thanks Jess! Absolutely perfect thank you!!! This vest is OUTSTANDING!! I cannot believe I own it 😍 Hands down one of my favorites!!! Love everything and would rather watch her than a good Netflix series!!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT! I opened a package from my beautiful girlie Jess today that was magical. Literally! Her inventory is superb and she is an utter delight. So grateful for my little honeu Thank you so much. Your shows are always my favorite to watch!! Top is so gorgeous very Barbie-core 💓✨Amazing seller with such fun shows, super fast shipping and adorable 🥰 freebies ! Thank you Always happy with my purchases! She has amazing items in every era and never disappoints! Thank you! 🙌💕 What an adorable purse and scarf for a givvy! I will be back—I love costume pieces and enjoy seeing what you find. ❤️ Absolutely insane!!! 🤩 obsessed with this fur vest so much and can’t wait to wear it out! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 💖 Another amazing nightgown set! Shipped lightning fast and packaged safely. Thank you so much again! Bought the most beautiful lingerie set with matching hangers, great seller with amazing pieces Seller was super stylish and sweet and the giveaway item was beautiful! Another amazing piece from Velvet Spur! Absolutely love this seller…the best of the best✨ Amazing purchase, amazing experience. Love this seller so much 💕 Obsessed with my purchase from this amazing seller! Packed sooo well 💕