Reviews (164)As always amazing piece, perfectly packed, will always comeback to buy more my dear friend 😊😊 Packaged great! Cup was outstanding, thank you! Very happy with this, great item, great price, fast shipping and packaged perfectly. Will absolutely be buying more military-related items in the future.Aww thanks so much for the kind review! So glad you were happy with your purchase. 💛💛💛 the item is broken missing the handle and you can clearly see it's broken cast ironHello, I’m so sorry about this! I typically include show notes/notes in my packages asking buyers to reach out to me directly if there are ever any issues with an order. I genuinely do my best to call out any flaws or damage that I notice, and I honestly did not realize a piece was broken on one of the items. If I had noticed it, I absolutely would have mentioned it. I really wish I’d had the opportunity to fix things because I never want someone to be disappointed with something they receive from me. Please feel free to message me so I can try to make things right. 🧡🧡🧡 Love my purchases!Yayyyy, so happy you love your purchases. Thank you for your review 💕💕 So much more awesome in personYayyyy, I love to hear this!!! Thank youuu 💛💛💛 Awesome mirror!Woo hoo! So glad you like the new addition to your collection. 🤎🤎🤎 Such a cute item! So many possibilities. Thank you so much. Amazing seller! Loveee this! Thank youuu for the sweet review 💕💕💕💕 Love!!!!Awesomeeee! Love to hear it! 🍂🍂 Great seller, beautiful items, and packed extremely well!Thanks love! Appreciate the kind review 💛💛💫💫 I love my purchases! Thank you for the fast delivery.Yayy, glad you love your purchases! Thank you for your review 🤎🤎🤎 Absolutely love the seller! Packages arrive well packed and safe, always. Such a wonderful person with great finds! Awww, thank you so much for this review! Appreciate it 🧡🧡🧡🧡 Thank you so much for the quick shipping and careful packaging. I love this piece for my gallery wall 💗😊Thank you so much for this sweet review! 💕💕 great seller! love her shows. she is so sweetThank you sooo much for this sweet review! Thank you for your support as well! Five stars isn’t enough for Velvet Relics! Wonderful host with amazing finds! Love love love and they were well packed and arrived safely! Can’t wait visit again! Loveeeee this, made my heart happy! So sweet, appreciate the review and support! So glad you love your items. 💛💛💛💛💛 Item was just as described, packed well, and shipped quickly. Excellent transaction, would highly recommend this seller! Thanks so much! Thank you soo much for your review, I do my best to make sure it gets to its new home safely. Appreciate it. 🌸🌸🌸🌸 Love the beautiful liberty bell plate! Amazing items, great packaging, and fast shipping!Woo hoo! Super awesome review! So glad you loved it, thank you 🧡🧡🧡 Wonderful experience in all ways!!Yayy! Love this review! Thank you so much for your support! 💕 Gorgeous!Yay! So glad you loved your purchase. Thank you for the review. 💕💕 very cute in my vintage kitchen ❤️🤍💙🇺🇸♥️Glad you like your items! Thank you for your review and purchases even some vintage first aid stuff inside!! ❤️🤍💙🇺🇸So glad you like your purchase 💕💕 jackie’s show are always the best! Not only does she have amazing unique items, she has the best energy that keeps you in the show & keeps you coming back to shop with her. You will not be disappointed shopping with this sweetheart!
Thank you for all my great finds!Thanks loveeee! So sweet 💛💛💛 so glad you live your items!