Reviews (34)I love the customize pens Love it and thank you and I loved the extra goodies ♥️♥️♥️ Oh my gosh! just an amazing seller!! I LOVE the pen I bought and the upgraded giveaway is perfect! I can't wait to give to my sister! thank you so much!! very cute stuff and awesome seller! ty for my stuff and the extras, my daughter is in heaven, ty I love it so much!! So sweet thanks for he freebies!!! 🩷🐔 The cup charms are so beautiful 😍. thank you so much ♥️ Ana!! 😭 My items arrived quickly and in amazing condition!! The thought you put into my package made me cry and feel so loved!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! Ana is awesome and has the prettiest items!!! I will be purchasing again 😊 Thanks so much for the giveaway! I love Hello Kitty! 🥰 Fast shipping, BEAUTIFUL pens, and acrylics. Packaged with care. Love the cup charms! Second purchase, sweet seller! Love these little magnets! So cute on the frig!venus_crafty_adventuresSeller
I’m so glad you love them 💕