Reviews (106)beautiful plush, amazing condition, fast shipping. thanks again The best! Thank you so!! Fast shipping, careful packaging and great deal! A+++ I'm kind of mad and let down on the size of this. they said pocket size so I thought 2 inc to 3 inch not 0.5inch in length. it was 29$ definitely not worth that price. but it's my pet monster so most of that stuff can be excused. but very disappointed Item was in condition described and packaged well. Perfect fast shipping thank you !! Sweet 😍 thanks for the caring packaging! Thank you so much. I love the little blue roan horse. It is just the right size for the sleigh I have. This was my husband’s favorite horse. It will be spark memories of him when I look at it. Perfect! Just as I remember it! Fast shipping! Love it! The Jacket is more like a windbreaker. It appeared to be a mush thicker ski jacket in the photo. Fast shipping, great condition! cant rate higher right now Christmas gifts, but looks in great condition. Lovely seller! Print was packaged very well in a tube and was perfect when taken out. This Charlie Brown kiddle is beyond my expectations! A perfect What Not buying experience from start to finish. Thank you again! Love all of the minis! Fast shipping!! Thanks! Thank you so much! Everything was perfect! ✨✨✨✨✨ excellent! adorable doll. well packed Love it, better than I expected.