Reviews (216)Shipping was fast and well packaged! Shipping was fast and well packaged! Quickly shipped, excellent packaging, great host !
Thank you good sir! It was a pleasure having you in the stream, see you next time. Appreciate you, great stream and awesome energy. Will definitely be back.I appreciate you! See you in the next stream friend. Fast shipping, and well packaged, thank you so much
Thank you very much! Have a blessed one and see you in the next stream. Givvy was packaged with care, had tracking, and was shipped/arrived super quick! It was also a card I was missing from my collection, thank you!!Let’s freaking go! Congrats and thanks for hanging out. very happy with purchase. Thank you! Very happy you came by. Thank you!!! MUCH LOVEMuch love! Thank you and see you again in the Vale… I won the giveaway and it was packaged nicely. Thank you would definitely recommend this seller. Amazing and energetic host that keep things alive! love this dude!Right back at you! Thank you. Great deals, fast shipping All items were received on time and packaged well! There was a loose packs of ascended Heroes I won and was a little sticky for some reason. I randomly opened it and pulled a Mega Froslass ex #215/217 definitely not a repack! Great seller. And I can’t get “Random card in a top loader out of my head”You had DM’d me after the show asking about the stickers that were used and if they could be removed so you could receive pristine product... I removed them and it unfortunately left a residue. Congrats on the pull! Fast shipping great cards thanks!Thank you Rrt! See you next time, in Verdant Vale… Packaging could be a little better, but I appreciate the extra item you provided. Thank you :)Daliia we appreciate the review. If you received product that was damaged due to packaging, please open a support ticket through whatnot and we will work on getting a resolution. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see you in the next stream! I won a givvy and he toploaded each card. Needless to say, the cards arrived safely! Shipped fast too! Let’s goooo! Thank you for the review, enjoy the cards and see you next time in Verdant Vale… Excellent packaging The Guild of Verdant Vale honors your praise, noble traveler! We eagerly await the day the winds lead you back to our realm for another feast. Awesome thanks for everything. I will be returning Thank you very much! See you next time, in the Vale… packages really well. The Guild of Verdant Vale honors your praise, noble collector! See you next time, in the Vale… Top notch seller. 100 stars if I could The tides of fate have favored us with your praise, collector! Best seller on whatnot imo. If I could give this guy 500 stars I would I appreciate you bro! Thank you very much Unreal seller. Literal goat. I wish this guy was on 24/7.
Perfect shipping, great deals and an overall good person. 10/10 recommended awesome packaging and got here quick!!A grand huzzah from the Verdant Vale High Council, noble collector! Thank you very much.