Reviews (19)Great shipping time. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Will totally make more purchases soon. A thousand thanks for the beautiful package I received from you and your crew, Tiffany! It had such wonderful presentation that opening it felt more like a present than a purchase! Everything was even more lovely in person- I'm so very happy with it all. The icing on the cake was the bundle you sent along for the buyer's giveaway! You went over what it would be during the show but it still felt like such a wonderful surprise present upon opening! Thank you for your generosity, and I look forward to more of your shows! I'm almost positive I have them bookmarked but my next stop is your page to make sure they are so I don't miss them. See you soon! So pretty great itemI appreciate your review and your purchase. Supporting small business makes the 🌍 go round! Hope to see you soon! This isn’t a dress? I’m so confused. Doesn’t fit at all. Front is fully open and exposed and it’s so short. Bummer! I'm sorry this didn't meet expectations-feel free to message me so I can help make it right! Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great items fast shipping and quality finds at great prices!!! Definitely recommend!! Absolutely stunning dress! 💓Yeah!! A happy dress 👗 goes a long way! She was meant to head your way! Enjoy! Love ! love! Love! My item! Looks like a brand I have! Great quality! Sweet seller!!Very happy you like the dress! She was one of my favorite! Enjoy!! Fast shipping ! Super great finds here 🫶🏼awesome seller , good vibes always ! oh thank you for taking the time to review and I really appreciate your kindness! I can actually say the same about you and your store! ♥️♥️💯✌️ I’m happy with my purchase and my dress came in perfect condition. Awesome! Happy you like your dress and thank you for being my first purchase!! 💗