Reviews (131)Thank you 😊
☀️Seller Supporting Seller☀️ I loved everything I purchased, fast shipping and great host! Wow thank you so much for everything! I’ll watch your shows again. Everything was perfect! OMG!!! Thank you so much for the Amazing Givyy, a full size La Bomba by Carolina Herrera!!! I been wanting to try the scent and now that I have I absolutely 💯 ❤️ it!!!! What an awesome seller folks! Personable and fun !!! My items were packed well everything came as shown!!! She does Amazing Givvy's!! I will definitely shop this seller again !!!! 🤗🥰🫶🏾 Great items and great experience shopping ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hard to find and she had em! Wonderful vibe! Thank you ☺️ I enter her show through a RAID. I am so glad I found her. Sweet person and great energy.😍😍 Shontii is one of a kind. She has the best prices and giveaways, and is very understanding and positive. Items that she starts for $1-$5 are valued at over $20-$50+ most times. I’ve ordered several times, and haven’t had one any issues. I love the vibe in her shows 🫶🏾 Won a giveaway that was supposed to be a product that was in a pink tub, shown on video receipt. Received eye patches instead. Free is free, but I probably would be weary of purchasing from a seller that doesn’t comply with something as simple as a giveaway. Hey Love it was an honest mistake , I will re-ship your FREE (bodyscrub) product. I was just made aware unfortunately someone else recieve the FREE item with there packaging. I do not like to cause STRESS to no one . I PRAY this makes your day at ease ! Blessings to you 💜 Amazing seller!! Thank you
!!! Thank you Thank you so much for the support 💜 Great seller! hosts a chill show with good vibes, authentic items and amazing deals! Absolutely love this seller and wish more sellers hosted shows like this on the app! Thank you for everything and my extra gift! 💕 It smells sooo good thank you shonii 💜 Shontii is a whole vibe babe , I love shopping with her and she gives out some of the best deals you missing out if you haven’t shop with her! The best products and the best deals always! Thank you so much 💜💜 Thank you! Can’t wait to try this new laneige balm!