Reviews (2,107)Sweet seller, great deals! First time shopping- great quality and quick shipping! Thank you!
Five stars! Everything was beautiful! 😊♥️ I love everything I bought! Thank you Vicki!! Love THEM! Thank you friend Received all my items and love them. Great show , quick delivery, awesome prices. Thank you Sweetest seller! Love all my new free people! Awesome package thanks love! Vicki’s such a calm and positive vibe! I really enjoy her shows and her shaving items! Thank you!!😘💕 literally got my package in like a day! super great items too 💕 awesome experience 👏 Omggg I love my purchase!! Best prices all of the time I can’t wait to be back to buy more thank you for your awesome show
I love everything! I’ve never disappointed when I receive a package from this shop! 10 out of 10 would recommend! Everything is so FUN!! Thank you Thank you! Another great purchase! Great seller! Loved everything!