Reviews (951)Every time I shop here it never disappoints! Some of the cleanest shoes on this app, if you haven’t already , make sure to grab a pair or 10! You won’t regret it ! 10/10 Clean shoes , great seller ! Must shop Thank you, my daughter loves em 💯👍❤️ Love Love the dealz I get from vietchicamkicksllc! If u haven't tuned in ur in for a treat super entertaining hostess "My baby gurl" high energy most fair and honest pricing I've tuned into on WhatNot.. She's the best 🥰 Great streamer with 🔥 shoes! Fast shipping Great seller with great products, def worth checking out. Fast shipping as well Clean AF. Top tier re seller Couldn’t be happier! She’s got the 🔥🔥🔥 Came in as promised 🔥 will shop again Top seller on the app!!! She stay having 🔥 Received my order quick and in good condition, would definitely recommend getting shoes from her 🔥 They didn't have insolesCheck your video receipt, no insoles stated in the video my guy. Thanks for the picture. Unexpected but thanks Shoes are in amazing condition, just as described. Thanks you! Well deserved 5 stars. Great communication with me. Price was so right. And I love the color way. I will be back. Very clean shoes! Amazing even left a hand written note in the shoe Shipped fast, great price on a $1 auction 👍🏼. And she sources 13m’s! Ya New Name From Me Is “VVS Used Kicks” Deeze Jays Flawless ✨✨✨ Fast shipping! Great seller.
Super clean n quick shipping Clean overall 9 out of 10🔥🔥❤️🔥 Absolutely perfect !! packaging was top notch and the shoes are even better than expected and the price was even better , i highly recommend buying from this seller and i will continue to purchase as well.. Thank you so very much.....