Reviews (448)Awesome show and seller! Thanks for the cool cards and quick shipping! A++++ Great cards. Quick shipping. Thanks. Buyers beware. I asked the seller why my card hadn’t been marked as in transit yet, and he responded by saying it had been shipped out next day. Shortly after this exchange, my package had JUST BEEN MARKED as in transit. I bought the card on 8/23. It is 9/14 and my card is nowhere to be found. Very frustrating.vikings_sports_cardsSeller
I’ve sold over 10,000 cards on Whatnot, eBay, and card shows the past few years. While most people are great to deal with, this guy was a jerk from start to finish of this transaction. I showed proof it was shipped. I print labels immediately following each sho and drop them at the post office the next business day. Sorry if your card didn’t arrive. You’ll get a refund, and if the card is returned to me I’ll send it back to you. Was expecting top loaders, they came bundled together in a card saver, cards were a little bent, just wish he shipped in the top loaders, fast delivery though Love the show, thanks for your quality customer service Some great 2$ finds. Thanks for covering the shipping. Top-shelf stream right here! I keep coming back for more Clean cards, fantastic stream Love this show, great cards at fair prices. Host has an amazing attitude and excellent customer service! 4 great cards on the cheap. One helluva host with excellent cards and top-notch customer service! FREE SHIP Cards arrived in excellent condition! Host has a great attitude and killer color cards! great seller! cards came in great condition and was great in show! definitely recommend thanks mailman just it The wrong mailbox it's my right address Awesome cards! Awesome Shipping!Awesome Seller!