Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
vinmagana
Vin
Message
Follow
5.0 (25
Reviews
)
•
2d
Avg Ship
•
143
Sold
6
Following
•
225
Followers
5.0 (25
Reviews
)
•
2d
Avg Ship
•
143
Sold
6
Following
•
225
Followers
Howdy!
I collect sports cards from Dallas, Texas. I buy and sell for my own accord.
If you have any questions, please message me and I will happily answer them for you.
Thank you for your patronage!
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261002-2044
Reviews (25)
boxbombers
10/3/2026
5.0
Everything was top notch from the show to the shipping. Ding defenders kept my bulk order in perfect shape. Will absolutely buy again.
See more
N
nojuiice
7/31/2026
5.0
Sick card. Knows his stuff. Shipped quick & in great condition.
See more
C
chuckbea36818
7/14/2026
5.0
Actually got here way ahead of schedule! Love it
See more
jayslife
7/14/2026
5.0
Great transaction!
See more
pappy1976
7/3/2026
5.0
I’m very satisfied. Thanks!!!
See more