Reviews (27)So so happy with my items! Fantastic prices, gorgeous pieces absolutely beautifully packaged with so much love and care! My buyers givvy that I won is AMAZING and I love it so much! Thank you Kesha 😘 Gorgeous items from a wonderful seller. Everything was wrapped so beautifully too. Her jewellery is gorgeous and so is she!
Thanks so much lovely
Jules 🌺🌻🌼🫶 Really lovely jewellery and great bargains! Seller so helpful and friendly too!! Thank you, I can’t wait to wear these new pieces! vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww really glad you love you're beautiful items an thank you so much for your amazing review much appreciated an they will look amazing 👏🏼 🤩 🫶🏼🤗 xx Kesha is the most genuine lovely seller and lady 🌼🌺
Thanks for my beautiful items and the gift was so thoughtful 🫶 please join her lives her knowledge is fabulous and the care she puts into wrapping each item is just lovely vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much for your amazing review absolutely beautiful words 🫶🏼🤗 am so happy you love you're beautiful items appreciate you ✨️🙏🏼💕🫶🏼🤗✨️ xx Excellent show, brilliant bargains. Fast delivery. Highly Recommended and Appreciated.vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awwww thank you 😊 an much appreciated for the feedback 🙏🏼🤗 Beautiful item from a beautiful soul x Thankyou sweetie xxvintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww really appreciate you beautiful thank you 🫶🏼🤗 xxxx so lovely. beautiful package, 100% happy thankyouvintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww really appreciate you're feedback thank you so much an so happy you're made up with you're purchased Items 😊 🫶🏼🤗 Fabulous seller, plus they included some extra goodies thank you darling! vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much 🫶🏼🤗 much appreciated ✨️✨️👏🏼👏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Fabulous!!! Thank youvintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much glad you love you're items 🫶🏼💐🤗 xx Fantastic seller, awesome delivery time,, beautiful item,, would definitely recommend 😍 xvintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much really appreciate you're feedback and glad you are happy with your order hun 🫶🏼💐🤗 xx Beautiful items and well wrapped. Thank you so much lovely xxvintage_galore_jewellerySeller
thank you so much really appreciate the lovely feedback 😊 💐🤗🙏🏼 xx Great seller vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much for amazing feedback really appreciated 😊 💐🤗🙏🏼 xx Prefect thank youvintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww wonderful thank you 😊 much appreciated 💐🤗 Beautifully Packed , Stunning Jewellery and Amazing Host ❤️❤️ Everything perfect Thank you Kesha 💞vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much 🫶🏼 💐 really appreciate the lovely feedback 🙏🏼💐🤗 xx One of the loveliest sellers on Whatnot. Her items are beautiful and affordable. I love everything I purchased and appreciated the extra gift so much! Thank you Kesha I will be back! 5 star seller!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww really appreciate your your lovely feedback an thank you so much 🙏🏼💐🤗 glad you're happy with everything 😊 💕🤗🦋 xx Thank you Kesha lovely seller 🩵 definitely will be returning vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
thank you so much 🫶🏼💐 xx Lovely items from a lovely lady vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
thank you so much 🫶🏼💐 xx Everything is peeeerfect!vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much really appreciate it ☺️🫶🏼💐 Absolutely beautiful order, I love all of the items I bought. Thank you so much. Packaging was perfect 🤩 vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
thank you so much for you're beautiful review much appreciated an so happy your made up with purchases 🫶🏼💐🤗 What a lovely seller!! I am so pleased I came across this lady. My items arrived and they are so nice. Exactly as described and really well packaged in order to ensure safe delivery. I also appreciate the token gift which is so cute. Thank you I will be back! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
awww thank you so much for your beautiful message am so made up you're happy with your purchases much appreciated 🫶🏼💐🤗 Just great person and beautiful Jewelleries... very good price xvintage_galore_jewellerySeller
thank you so much for your beautiful message am so made up you're happy with your purchases much appreciated 🫶🏼💐🤗 Thanks for the scarf pin vintage_galore_jewellerySeller
you are very welcome much appreciated 🫶🏼💐🙌🏼👏🏼