Reviews (41)Amazing new seller in the Vintage Decor category! Great items at great prices and such a pleasure to watch! 💕💕💕⭐️⭐️⭐️🐸🐸🐸 Love this adorable fawn covered jar, exactly as described. Delivery was very fast and highly rate this seller A+++. Thank you! Wonderful items from this sweet lady.Great buyers give away too. I had a choice of 3 to pick from ! Fast shipping. Great items! Thank you! Loved this item! So beautiful Excellent packaging arrived safely! I will purchase again from your shop. Great items! Looking forward to catching another show. Wonderful butter paddle!!! Fast shipping!!! Was packaged SO well the post office damaged the box and it didn’t affect my breakable item! Thank you 😊 So cute….Thank You 😊 Arrived safe! This is such a unique piece! I just love it! There was some damage on the bottle that was unnoticed during the show and Carol messaged me to make it right! I’m in love with her items and her! Check out her shows if your interested in unique finds!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Loved all my items . The bear is darling. Everything was beautiful and wonderful.Packing was great .Will shop again for sure.! items arrived carefully packaged and as described. thanks! Fabulous seller! All the best to you. Thank you My first time on Whatnot.
Great experience with this seller from beginning to end. Packing was top notch.
Highly recommend! Great show & great seller! Fast shipping and my item came very securely packaged. Thank you!