Reviews (45)I always love all my pieces from Mrs. Alisa! Everything is always 10x better in person! I don’t wear silver much but these baddies are beautiful! 🤩 This was such an amazing order! The jewelry is absolutely stunning and even more beautiful in person. I love everything and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. The seller is wonderful, and I will definitely be buying from her again! ❤️✨Mutual admiration !! I just love having Leila in my shows. She is so kind , fun and she’s helpful. Oh, I love talking with her. Very sweet Seller 💕 Love the Charm Pins she put together for me! Ty💕Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate you, as well. Stop in anytime Thursday nights 7 PM. omg they are so.cute. shipping was super fast and the packaging was excellent. my crystal animals arrived safe and sound. also the wife thanks you for the generous gift.of earrings Thank you so much for the kind words. I only want
Buyers to be happily surprised. I hope you’ll stop by my shows again. Excellent seller! Great value!Thank you so much for the kind words and the purchase. I hope to see you at my shows again. Was delivered when promised and in perfect condition. Will be making more purchases from this seller. Thank youThank you for the kind words and for supporting my show. Stop by anytime. Love it!!! Fast shipping and great packaging!!☺️💕Thank you so much for supporting my show. I’m glad you were happy with your purchase. Thank you so much. Gorgeous vintage necklaces and bracelets, fast shipping and a wonderful seller. Highly recommend Thank you so much for the kind words. I love having you at my shows. I love my items!! Thank you for being such a great friend at my shows. And thank you for the kind words. Beautiful Swarovski pieces! Fast shipping & packaged well to protect each piece. Love them, Tysm Alisa! 💖 Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate you! she has gorgeous pieces! thank you so much for the care and love you took into packing my order. very happy!Thanks so much for the kind words. You are joy to have in my shoes! I appreciate you!! Beautiful items and kind sellerThank you so much for your review! I hope you hang out with me again. Super fast shipping! Amazing items! Thank you!Thanks so much and I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase. I love my quality vintage jewelry from Alisa! Excellent packaging and quick shipping ✨One of my favorite things is making people happy with fun treasures and good service. love these minis and the extra earrings!! thank you!I’m so glad you were happy with your minis. Beautiful Captains Wheel brooch...although it is not a Swarovski brooch it shines brightly!! I truly Loved it...TYSM 😍 Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate your order and hope we can hang out again soon at one of my shows Packaged well!!I truly appreciate the kind words. Your order was very appreciated and I hope you’ll come hang out at one of my shows again soon. Thank you so much for the supreme experience that was receiving a package from you! I really appreciate how thoughtfully you packaged each item and the sweet gift and thoughtful note!!! I absolutely love my items and I’m looking forward to your next show!! I appreciate you!!!Thank you so much for saying the nice things. I enjoyed having you at my show and of course appreciate the order. I hope you’ll hang out with me again soon. Great seller! A++ Thank you!! Jen Ann, I appreciate the order from you so much. I also appreciated having you hanging out at my show and hope you will come again soon. Love everything! Thank you for the samples! Very nice items 🌟I am so happy that you were happy with your purchase. I hope you’ll come and hang out at one of my shows again soon. Great seller! A+++ thanks !! Thank you so much for the order! And thank you for hanging out with me at one of my shows. I hope you’ll come again soon. Seller is very sweet , she answered all my questions and I’m very happy with my purchase! Tysm! I am always so happy when people are happy with their order. I appreciate the kind words. Thank you for hanging out with me at one of my shows and I hope you’ll come again soon. appreciate you. thank you 🤩 I appreciate you as well! Thank you so much for the order and I hope you’ll come hang out with me at one of my shows again soon.