Reviews (821)Super cute charm!!!♡♡♡ Thank you!! Great deals and great items! One of my top 5 favorite sellers on here 🫶🏻🫶🏻Linda!🥹🥹 this means the world to me! I always notice your support. Thank you! Beautiful bags and a beautiful seller! I love her energy and her vibes 💕💕💕🧡🧡🧡Josie! I appreciate you so much Hang tag is crispy clean. Thanks So cute & in GREAT shape!! Couldn’t beat this price, ty!! 🥰🥰🥰 Love this seller downnnnn Only one hole was mentioned in the description but item had several holes, but I was able to mend it. These earrings are tea. 🫖 thank you sis Loved my buyers givy tysm 🫶🏻 SUCH A SCORE 🙌🏻💛Sammy! Always such a pleasure having you as a buyer! 🧡 Love your shows! Thank you for the hubby! thank you again lily!! loved my wallet:) gorgeous vintage bags
Chocotini You rock!!! Thank you🧡 Girl .. KEEP UpCrafting !! That Gummy Bear HT is CRAZY ADORABLE 💓💓💓 !!! TYSM .. Great Show as Always !! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Fast shipping, item is in excellent condition. Amazing seller!! Jessica. Thank you for the review! I love your shows and your feedback 🧡 Super fast shipping!!! Great Givvy!!! Thank you for all my wonderful items. Much appreciation. thank you for the givey 😊😊