Reviews (1,156)So in love with this!!! Great to work with and fast delivery. I love them they are so beautiful! Love this seller!! I had an idea in mind of what I was looking for and she had so many options!! Great customer service, beautiful earrings, and the sweetest seller!! Will absolutely beautiful back!! Lovely seller with beautiful items! Beautiful ring! Excellent seller! Pam you feel like family! Thank you so much! Never disappoints! She’s an amazing seller and person! 💕 Great seller. Beautiful Sterling. Another beautiful ring! 🤩 Everything was packaged nicely and arrived perfectly. I am very happy with my purchases. Jewelry was perfect!!! Excellent condition ♥️ Beautiful ring!! Pam you're awesome!! Love my purchase, thank you!! this will be a perfect gift thank you Love this piece. Thank you so much. Beautiful as always! Thank you! Love my items as always 💖💖💖 Thank you for my beautiful earring givvy😊 Great seller. Beautiful jewerly. I am never disappointed with my purchases Love my rings! They are beautiful Beautiful Turquoise Ring! Thank you so much 💓 Beautiful pieces of jewerly. Great seller. Necklace is gorgeous! Pam has the best stuff and great prices! She is the best!