Reviews (268)Just what I wanted, gorgeous!Yes friend!! I told you lol!! They are bad! 🩵🩵🩵 Beautiful jewelry!!! Thank you for the gifts!!! ❤️🌷🌸🙏I hope you liked the shell necklace! 🩷🥰🩷🥰 I appreciate you! love,love it .tysmI’ll let you know if or when I run across more buttons! I told you those were some good ones!! 🩷🥰🩷🥰 This is my second purchase from Vintagedior and I’m pleased once again! Each piece is beautiful! Thanks again for allowing me to purchase one of your favorite crosses. I can’t wait to share with you how releasing something I love.. walked me to so much more! You won’t believe it! ❤️ I love that cross! 🩵❤️🩷 She beautiful! Better than expected ❤️A very unique piece!! I told you.. 🩷🩷🩷🩷🥰🥰🥰🥰 True 70s/early 80s!! Love it all. One of the best host in this app. Such a relaxing vibe. Always amazing!! Your pieces , your show & you !! Thank you !! First purchase and the pieces were great. Thank you. What's not to love. Great pieces, sweetest host, right vibe and affordable pieces 👌🏾 ❤️. 10 Stars 🌟 🤩 love the earrings i purchased tysm 😊 Absolutely gorgeous as always I’m always so happy with my purchases from this amazing seller!! Thank you!! 🤩🥰🤩🥰🤩🥰 Love all my pieces , you are always bringing it ! Thank you for who you are ! Amazing jewelry at great prices Amazing pieces!! Very happy with my purchase!! Thank you❤️😘 Thank you for everything, always such a great experience!! Beautiful and fabulous pieces, plus speedy delivery 🚚. If you are not going to VintageDior’s show you need to. Thank you for my pretties 🥰🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I am in love with my mariner necklace, thank you my girl!!! beautiful pieces, great show. Thank you Love my items. Vintagedior is so sweet , professional and also helpful. Thank you I appreciate you. 🥰 Fabulous seller
…from the show , to the care and delivery of your pieces!
Great deal on an absolutely gorgeous necklace!! Always amazing jewelry and an amazing seller!! 🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰 Love my necklace thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ This is hands down my absolute favorite seller on the app! The jewelry is always exceptional, high-quality, and even more beautiful in person. Every purchase has exceeded my expectations, from the craftsmanship to the care taken in packaging and shipping. What truly sets this seller apart is the education they provide. I have learned so much about jewelry, gemstones, history, and value while shopping. It’s not just a buying experience—it’s an opportunity to learn and appreciate the pieces on a deeper level. If you’re looking for stunning jewelry and a seller who is knowledgeable, honest, and passionate, this is the place to be!