Reviews (405)Carefully packaged and always a pleasure to be in your shows. Very knowledgeable and amazing seller! Received everything. Thank you!!! 😊 I’ve purchased from a lot of people on this app, and Tanya is easily in my top 3. Amazing amazing. Thank you! I am ecstatic over my purchases from this auction and the Aug 12th. One. Both , were fantastical, and yes I mean fantastical, with low low starts of $8 on some wonderful Juliana and Sherman pieces and bling galore. I am so glad no one can hear me whilst I unpacked my carefully wrapped items. The shock, awe and wonder at the stunning items in person made me downright dumbstruck. Thank you for being a great host, sharing your experience, knowledge, class, and joy of beauty with us. Truly amazing, many more than 5 Stars!! Thank you so much ❤️ I am so thrilled that you are happy with your purchases Amazing item and seller! Carefully packaged. Thank you!
Thank you for the beautiful Juliana and Sherman pieces! 💕💕💕 A great selection of vintage jewelry! Everything was great!!!
Perfection. Thank you so much for everything Stunning pieces with remarkable prices 🙌🏻🥰 The seller always treats the best giveaway and she is the best Beautiful item. Prettier in person.fast shipping Perfection! Amazing seller, carefully packaged. Thank you! Beautiful brooches, thank you💕🙂 Loveliest of sparkles! Thank you Tanya! Lovely brooches! Especially the Czech it’s a oh wow one for sure! Thank you. Vintagegirl always has immaculate pieces! As always 🫶🏻unreal pieces ⚡️❤️🔥 Thank you so much for the beautiful jewelry, and the nice packaging! Highly recommend checking out this seller! She has gorgeous vintage jewelry and she’s a sweetheart!! ❤️ Thank you so much! I love my order and everything is beautiful. I tuned in late to your show but will make sure I get there on time for the next one! You have such beautiful jewelry! Beautiful Juliana! Thank you for Perfection as always! You are a gem, super fast shipping! Tanya always has such a rich inventory and a wealth of knowledge which brings so much comfort in purchasing here. Thank you, 🌹 Sadia