Reviews (484)Beautiful pie bird!! Very well wrapped!! Great item! Fast shipping! What an excellent brick mod for fall decorating. Thank you. Arrived Perfectly! Thank you! Super fun show, very organized and timely. Her packing was SUPERB and I cannot believe how fast it got to me! I will definitely be back! Thank you so much! Beautiful piece! Really really well packaged!! Great show! Love my purchases and everything came wrapped so secure and arrived quickly! 💗 Everything was as shown in the show and the glass was packaged super well!! I’m obsessed with the book! Thank you!! Happy with purchase! Well packed too! Even better in person!!! Thank you so much Package well and is exactly as I expected! Beautiful book! Thank you! 😊 So happy with all of my purchases. Thank you for finding these great things!!! If it would let me give you 10+ stars, I would have given you that many!! I absolutely love my givvy prize...the set of varied shades of blue pyrex bowls are amazing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The best prize I have ever won! Also love the two cute butter pats I purchased! 🥰