Reviews (119)All cards arrived as expected always great buying from this seller 😎 One of my cards that I was promised didn't ship. I'm happy with the others though! Amazing seller! Great packaging and it came on time! I trust and recommend this seller everything came as described, love everything Amazingly done! Even added extras as a surprise, I’m very thankful and impressed!! Great streamer! Great cards! 10/10 recommended ❤️❤️❤️ The seller failed to ship out cards that I purchased and intentionally sent me bulk cards thinking I wouldn't notice. Total Scumbag move. be careful and watch your receipts in detail. the seller is also unresponsive. After, I tried to reach out to fix the situation. yet he has a show scheduled in a few days.... be careful!! I appreciate the wonder cards and the free one! 10/10 🙏🏾 1/1 seller. Great cards and a fun show! I’ll be back 🔥🤝 Thanks for the cards!! 🙏🏾 I absolutely love the drawing I appreciate it 🙏🏾 thank u so much vintage I appreciate u I appreciate u so much vintage🔥 vintage ily fam u said this card was near mint but it wasn't but im not going to do u dirty either you dork 🥰 Card arrived quickly and securely. It was exactly as shown on stream. Very happy with my purchase! Thank you for the good deal, the card looks awesome!