Reviews (45)Didn’t get my whole order. Loved my giveaway! So nice! Thank you!Awww!! Thank you for entering! Glad you love it 🩶 Thank you love the rice bag it’s perfect 😍 So perfect! Glad you love it!! Thank you for shopping with me🩶 ♥️♥️♥️Glad you loved the jar lids! Great seller! Love my napkins!!!
I’m so glad!! Thank you 🩶 Very pleased with everything in my box!!Thank you! I am so happy you loved it all 🩶 Thank you so much love all of it. Great packaging. ❤️ Loved my items, thank you! Thank you so much! I’m so happy you love them all🩶 love it, exactly as describedI’m so glad you l loved it! 🩶 Happened to stumble upon this show and I’m glad I did. Has great stuff! The color on this butter pat is even better in person, love it! The Bingo card is so cool and it has all my favorite numbers! I’m so glad you stumbled across it too! I appreciate your feedback! I’m so glad you loved it all 🩶 Great seller!! Item was exactly as described and packaged very well Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate you 🩶 Great packaging. Thank you so much for adding the lace to the book.Its perfect😊You’re so welcome! I’m glad you loved it all! 🩶