Reviews (941)Such great things! Thank you! The packaging for shipment was absolutely fantastic! I appreciate the careful attention! Very happy with the item, very well packaged and secured safely! Overall great experience will buy from again! Thank you so much for my happy mail!!! she pointed out the flaws. and was accurate. I received my box today, & the item I purchased was very well wrapped & in perfect condition. Thank you First time receiving from Rica and she did a great job in packing my items, love everything! Always fun shows, with amazing vintage pieces and the most generous giveaways too. 💯☺️ Beautiful items and packed well Wrapped/packaged very well. Very pleased with all pieces. Likely to be a repeat buyer. Beautiful little piece and well packaged! Thank you!!
It is amazing and was packed so well, there is no way this was going to break. Great seller❤️ Hahahaahah creepy doll arrived. I love you ladies and congrats on that 1 year! Great brass bells ! They remind of gothic decor !! Tysm Always a good time in this show!
Amazing shop. Always look forward to show day to see what kind of goodies I can snag
Well Packed and shipped quickly! Love the celestial box, and thank you for the gift card! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beautiful and packed well. Beautiful items! Can’t wait to see your other shows! The sellers were fantastic, won a gift card, that the post office lost. They were so good about replacing it for me. Thank you!