Reviews (1,925)Loved all my pieces host was entertaining and fast shipping Everything was great, of course! thank you so much!!!! Great shows lots of fun and great packaging! OBSSESSED with my gorgeous bracelet that I bought from the one and only Julio! Ty!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟🫶 Love Julio’s shows and his jewelry! You never know what you can find! Thanks my friend! I feel extra special with my surprise earrings! I love them! Julio knows how to treat his customers! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟💫 Thank you cute giveaway I like my earrings Thank you for the jewelry ✨️ seller is great up front honest! treats everyone very kindly. and I love my jewelry I got nicely wrapped! 🎁 yeeeeeeeerrrpp! perf!!! lovesies Beautiful jewelry, thank you so much Always a pleasure to hang out and get some great items at a great price ❤️ This show was fun to watch and the jewelry was fire! 🔥 I loved everything I received and order was perfectly packaged as always! Thank you Love my Cupid bracelet! Thank you brother 🫶🏻 WOW I PAID NEAR 70 BUCKS FOR 2 LOTS. NOW I'm SO BUSY SORTING I CANT EVEN RUN MY OWN BROOCH AUCTIONS LOL will buy from again thank you Always a fantastic show and lots of laughs!! The shows are so fun and great packaging. All I can say is there were definitely some good finds. Napier 🤩🤩🤩as well as my new “poison bottle” 🐚 really cool finds!! Everything was safely packed and quickly shipped ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thank you so much. I got so much. I got 2 bracelets. a necklace,and a pendent.i ws presently surprised. i love them all. Love all my purchases….especially the Heidi Daus necklace
Thanks for the great jewelry!