Reviews (73)Thank you very much for this wonderful Bracelet it is beautiful. I will visit your shows again and will purchase something. God bless you. I’m happy with the two bags I purchased and appreciate the items themselves. As a seller myself, I understand that things can happen. However, shipping took considerably longer than expected, and I did have to reach out for an update regarding my order. Fast shipping and communication are an important part of the buying experience for me, so I hope this is an area that can improve. Overall, I’m pleased with my purchases. Best seller, and great fast shipping, thank you Beautiful handbag for a great price and fast shipping. I love my new bag and my wallet. It is so beautiful. It’s even better in person.!!!! I started using it as soon as I got it thank you so much for the great deal!! Absolutely awesome. Thanks The Michael Kors has more call outs that what was disclosed still a nice bag but the rivets on the side are coming apart around the edge and I have to fix them I feel I paid entirely too much money for a bag I have to fix rivets on
I went back and reviewed the video. I would advise you do the same. All callouts were mentioned in the show. I also take pictures and videos of all of my bags before I ship. Be mindful that you are not receiving a new handbag. Most are preloved bags. Thank you for your purchase! Take care!🙂 Thank you so much for the gift! I look forward to shopping with you in future shows! so pretty! better than expected! Love my purchase. Fast shipping Great seller!! Great items!! Thank you so much 🫶🏻 Shipping was slow. A week after I purchased the wristlet, it’s still just showed that the label had been created, but not dropped off at the post office yet. I messaged the seller and the item was dropped at dropped at the post office the next day per the tracking. It arrived quickly from that point because we’re in the same state, but I wish it had been shipped sooner. Thanks for your feedback! My shipping time has greatly decreased from over a month ago when you first purchased from one of my first shows! I how you are enjoying your purchase. Take care of yourself! exactly as described. thank u Super cute wallet and wristlet