Reviews (102)Bags were gorgeous and awesome condition. Recommend buying authentic items from her. absolutely love this bag! WOW!!! absolutely beautiful bag! Gorgeous Gucci and Bottega ❤️ I love my bag thank you!☺️ Absolutely stunning.The bag was an amazing condition super fast.Shipping The best quality and 100% authentic bags!! I love purchasing from G. It’s never a worry about what I’m gonna receive! All her bags are beautiful and in pristine condition. I’m so obsessed with my new bag 😍😍😍 Beautiful handbag and fast shipping! Excellent seller! The packaging was awesome and very secure. The item arrived exactly as described and in great condition. Fast shipping and a great buying experience. Thank you! 😊 Came in just as described in great condition and very fast. Thank you! 😊 Absolutely amazing seller! I love my new vintage bags. They were in pristine condition and were for an amazing price! They were shipped quickly, packaged well and are beautiful. I will definitely be back for more. Thanks so much G😊 Always love ❤️ what I get from you!!! Cannot wait to use her ❤️
Such beautiful quality authentic bags!!! G is an amazing seller with the best prices!! 🥰🥰 Super happy with my purchase! Everything arrived just as expected. Thank you so much! 🌸💕 Asked if logo was faded and its scuffed and faded and no dust bags, seller said bags had no logo fading. I was lied to. I love my backpack so much, I thought it would be bigger. Bigger would've definitely have been better, but very cute overall. This purse is in great condition for the price I paid. All it needs is a good cleaning and maybe replacing the two leather ears and zipper pull on the purse. Very excited to have this in my collection! Great bag. The bag looks better in person. Thanks G. Amazing seller and super fast shipping! 🥰👏🏻 trusted and reliable! Thank you for the freebies! Gorgeous MCM! Amazing seller. Always gives a great description of items and ships fast!
Excellent bags for a great price 🙂