Reviews (521)Right on time and good to go !!!! Box was torn open from the USPS sorting machines, but the contents were intact. I recommend you heavily tape the boxes all over to prevent this from happening moving forward. Otherwise fantastic seller. Good dude good books. Thank you for negotiating. A1 packaging! But with confidence Shipped fast and in perfect condition great packaging. fast shipping. great products Seller was so chill and gave me a deal! Thank you for a nice chat before I go to bed~ Thank you very much. I look forward to reading the articles as it was. Wink, wink nudge nudge say no more. magazines arrived fast and in great condition 🖤🤘🏽 amazing issues. thank you Item arrived quickly and safely in great condition. another winner, thank you again! packaged amazingly! Thank you for the extra care Great packaging and product as described! great shipping, really fast. Great show super nice guy