Reviews (372)Beautiful! Perfectly wrapped and arrived in a timely fashion. Thank you So pretty! Packaged well! Love me new pink Wedgwood! I got a big plate and a heart! Packages safely and thoroughly! Seller was diligent and helped run what I wanted quickly! 🤍 Amazingly packaged and the best Rose medallion! Beautiful!! I love this berry bowl ❤️ thank you!! Fantastic seller! Always brings it! Beautiful Noritake plate - thank you! Arrived in perfect condition. It was packaged well and shipped quickly. Great packaging, fast shipping. Love the moonshine jug I was nervous to purchase such a large crock in fear it would break but this was packaged so well and arrived perfectly!! The vase is prettier in person! It was packaged VERY well! USPS beat the box up pretty bad but it was so well packaged inside that my item was not damaged. Thank you so much! 🤍💙 exceptional service overall! I love them. They are so beautiful. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy again They are so beautiful, thank you! Great packing as well!! Amazing sellers! My dish is absolutely beautiful! My package arrived safely! It was packed with care! STUNNING piece!!! Such wonderful seller that always bring the most amazing and quality pieces! 10/10 recommend!! Absolutely gorgeous and great shipping Amazing seller, beautiful finds.
Love my treasures!! 🩵