Reviews (287)Extremely happy with my purchase the best! Quick and very beautiful jewelry! Has amazing items great seller I really enjoyed your show so excited to receive my package today. I absolutely love everything. all the pieces are so gorgeous 💜Highly recommend this seller. Thank you so very much.🦋💕🦋💕 Thank you.Have a.bless weekend. After searching for weeks in shows for Tie Clips VintageRX85 gave me and incredible deal on many Clips and Cuffs. Im super happy with my purchases thank you so much. Stop by her show you will find something you love. I'm so happy you found what you needed! Thank you, hope to see you again! beautiful items and theyre packaged safely. thank you so much! I had a wonderful time during your show and your items are absolutely gorgeous thank you so much for everything love all my unique jewelry! Thank you so much. I actually read the epherma card. I wish you the very best! from — auntiejane